Job Positions Available
Beyond Management, Inc. is seeking Hospitality Manager, duties will include but not limited to:
• Management of beyondexchange website, as well as the control panel for the same;
• Train and manage international participants who are currently enrolled in the company’s program;
• Develop training competencies, training plans for H3, Q1 and J1 programs. These training plans are very detailed and complex;
• If acting as third party host for J1 trainees, summer work travelers and or interns, it is also Beneficiary’s job as Hospitality Manager to ensure our obligations to J1 sponsors are met.;
• Schedule employees, observe performance and conduct reviews and evaluation with assistance from International Recruitment Manager;
• Act as a liaison between fresh graduates and their universities; evaluating the applicant profiles, and determining whether the applicant will qualify for any of the petitioner’s training, employment and/or cultural exchange programs;
• Plan, organize and manage mega cultural exchange events along with the cultural exchange participants, coordinate the event management with hotel staff and our Q-1 participants;
• Make budgetary recommendations for the mega events, as well as provide marketing and cost analysis of these events through reports;
• Train participants in Hotel and Property Management System such as Fidelio, Encore, MSI and Profit Manager;
• Web development and site monitoring;
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Hospitality Management, Financial management or related.
Computer Programmer Analyst/Support
Beyond Management, Inc. is seeking Computer Programmer Analyst/Support, duties will include but not limited to:
• Contribute to the development, testing and deployment of our web-based applications and portals, which include development, enhancements, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• Contribute to the development, configuring and deployment, testing, and maintaining J2EE based distributed systems for our in-house environments like Dev, SIT, UAT and Prod.
• Responsible for computer application programming and developing the automation architecture in a scalable way to support our suite of web portals/services in an upward-scalable way.
• Primarily code the back-end and the front of the application, fix bugs within the application, followed by unit testing, integration testing and performance testing.
• Using J2EE based technologies like Oracle Weblogic, Jboss, GlassFish, Aqualogic Service Bus, Websphere and Java Messaging Service (JMS).
• Customize and script the operating system server environment for UNIX based OS like Red Hat Linux 5/6, Sun Solaris 9/10, HPUX and Windows based environments like Windows 2003/2008.
• Administration of Application servers such as BEA, Weblogic, IBM Websphere and other webservers such as Sunone, Microsoft IIS, Apache, etc.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities. Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
• Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment. Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Application or related.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Here
Computer Programmer Analyst/Support
Beyond Management, Inc. is seeking Computer Programmer Analyst/Support with the yearly salary of $51740 who will be responsible for administration of Application servers such as BEA, Weblogic, IBM Webshere & other webservers such as sunone, Microsoft IIS, Apache etc & other middle ware tools such as MQ Series, Tuxedo on Unix & Windowsbased platforms. Responsibilities will include maintaining the existing environments & creating new ones as need arises. Should be able to perform troubleshooting if server is down, deploying new applications onto the servers to make them available to the public and troubleshooting if there are deployment issues of any kind. Should be also able to maintain a healthy & growing relationship with our clients providing them with highquality customer service & timely deliverance of products. For this reason, we need a person who is strong in communication & customer service skills & knows how to handle a very diverse multicultural client base. Please contact us at (770) 708 3748, or email us your resume at email@example.com or via mail to 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta A412, GA 30338
Computer Systems Analyst
Beyond Management, Inc is seeking for a Computer Systems Analyst with a yearly salary of $49,504 who will be responsible for administration of Application servers such as BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere such as Sunone, Microsoft IIS, Apache and etc. Should also be able to use tools such as MQ Series, Tuxedo on Unix, and windows based platforms. Other responsibilities will include maintaining the existing environments and creating new ones as need occurs. Should be able to troubleshoot if the server is down, deploy new applications onto the servers to make them publically available. Individual should be able to test, maintain and monitor computer programs and system, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems, revise systems designs, test procedures, and quality standards. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Please contact us at (770) 708 3748, or email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Road A412, Atlanta, GA 30338.
We are seeking for housekeepers in various locations in the United States. Responsibilities include following daily schedule, proper cleaning of rooms, inspecting the rooms for safety hazards, recording room status on work sheets and greeting guests. Individual should be able to arrive to work on time, make beds properly, speak to the guests, check for damaged linens, acknowledge all guests, and assist other employees if needed. Individual should have knowledge of how to properly clean a room using appropriate chemicals, layout of the hotel, safety and security rules of the hotel, and geographic knowledge of the area. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
BMG with offices in Atlanta, GA 30346 is hiring three (3) full time Business Analysts who understand the business users’ requirement, lead, conducts interviewing tasks and prepare DWH requirement doc. Invl in design and vld the logical data models. Model, design, and prototype invl in dvlp/vld ETL logic rqr to support info reqmt. Elicit reqmt using data anls, business process des, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow anls. Decompose high level business reqmt into an app level of business rules and detailed user, functional and nonfunctional req using alt views such as flows, diagrams, models, use cases and state diagrams when applicabl. BL, Data Analystics of the org sys. Provide support for the asset-liability mgr function, Date warehouses for financial anal, axxruals, compiling key ratios, rate dvlp, forecast projections and budgets. Consolidate and deliver data centric project artifacts inc data profile findings, data quality rqmt, business metadata. Extensive Financial and data analysis with the task of providing market risk profile, evaluate, and trend IPA spend rates, estb & secure adequate reserves. BMG will pay a salary of $64,043 per year. Must have Masters in Business Admin/rltd field or combination of BS and 5 years of exp. Exp is credited towards edu as 3 years of exp = 1 year of college education. Combination of education and exp is acceptable. Apply via resume only to HR Beyond 400 Perimeter Center Terrace #900 Atlanta, Georgia 30346.
Questions about this position can be directed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 400 Perimeter Center Terrace #900 Atlanta, Georgia 30346.
Education and Position Requirements:
- Masters (MS) degree in Business Administration /related field OR
- Combination of BS degree in Business Administration /rltd field AND 5 years (yrs) of experience (exp).
- Exp is credited towards education (edu).3 yrs of exp =1yr of college education. Combination of education and exp is acceptable
Application Process: Applications should include the resume and cover letter and should be mailed directly to HR Beyond 400 Perimeter Center Terrace #900 Atlanta, Georgia 30346.
Rate of Pay: $64,043 per year