BMG is seeking full or part time attorneys for few in-house corporate legal positions within its Metro Atlanta Offices. Responsibilities include reviewing of legal employment agreements, contracts, purchase orders, master service agreements with BMG’s clients and analysis of possible conflict of interests concerning intellectual property and non compete. Position also require working with various governmental agencies such as USCIS, Department of Labor and Department of State for BMG’s applications, petitions and corporate designations. Training will be provided so attorney can fulfill BMG’s customized legal needs including interaction with outside retained counsels. Bar license in GA is preferred however those awaiting bar exam schedule or results can apply and start while results are still awaited.
SharePoint admin required for one of our clients in Metro Atlanta area.
– Must have experience in SharePoint foundation and Enterprise SharePoint Servers.
– Candidate must possess strong communication skills to discuss migration and/or exit strategy from and between various SharePoint versions.
– Must have expertise with various SharePoint Migration tools.
– Experience with windows servers and IIS, SSL certificate management. Knowledge or snapflow, FaxUtil/Efax enterprise is preferable.
– SharePoint Farm build experience is required.
Due to sensitivity of the data, clearance requirements, other restrictions, and per clients instructions, only US citizens are eligible to apply.
If you are interested, please share your most recent resume with us via email at email@example.com.