Job Positions Available
BMG is seeking full or part time attorneys for few in-house corporate legal positions within its Metro Atlanta Offices. Responsibilities include reviewing of legal employment agreements, contracts, purchase orders, master service agreements with BMG’s clients and analysis of possible conflict of interests concerning intellectual property and non compete. Position also require working with various governmental agencies such as USCIS, Department of Labor and Department of State for BMG’s applications, petitions and corporate designations. Training will be provided so attorney can fulfill BMG’s customized legal needs including interaction with outside retained counsels. Bar license in GA is preferred however those awaiting bar exam schedule or results can apply and start while results are still awaited.
Beyond Management Group, Inc. is seeking Hospitality Manager, duties will include but not limited to:
• Management of various website, as well as the control panel for the same.
• Train and manage international participants who are currently enrolled in the company’s program.
• Develop training competencies, training plans for various programs.
• Schedule employees, observe performance and conduct performance reviews.
• Act as a liaison between fresh graduates and their universities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business/Hospitality Management, Financial management or related.
Computer Programmer Analyst/Support
Beyond Management Group, Inc. is seeking Computer Programmer Analyst/Support, duties will include but not limited to:
• Contribute to the development, testing and deployment of our web-based applications and portals.
• Contribute to the development, configuring and deployment, testing, and maintaining of Java based systems.
• Responsible for computer application programming and developing the automation architecture.
• Primarily code the back-end and the front of the application, fix bugs within the application.
• Using J2EE based technologies like Oracle Weblogic, Jboss, GlassFish, Aqualogic Service Bus, Websphere etc.
• Customize and script the operating system server environment for UNIX based OS like Red Hat Linux 5/6.
• Administrator Application servers such as Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere, Microsoft IIS, Apache, etc.
• Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct server diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems.
• Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Application or related.
Beyond Management Group, Inc. is seeking Computer Programmer Analyst/Support with the yearly salary of $51740 who will be responsible for administration of Application servers such as BEA, Weblogic, IBM Webshere & other webservers such as sunone, Microsoft IIS, Apache etc & other middle ware tools such as MQ Series, Tuxedo on Unix & Windowsbased platforms. Responsibilities will include maintaining the existing environments & creating new ones as need arises. Should be able to perform troubleshooting if server is down, deploying new applications onto the servers to make them available to the public and troubleshooting if there are deployment issues of any kind. Should be also able to maintain a healthy & growing relationship with our clients providing them with highquality customer service & timely deliverance of products. For this reason, we need a person who is strong in communication & customer service skills & knows how to handle a very diverse multicultural client base. Please contact us via emailing your resume to email@example.com or via mail to 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta A412, GA 30338.
Computer Systems Analyst
Beyond Management Group, Inc is seeking for a Computer Systems Analyst with a yearly salary of $49,504 who will be responsible for administration of Application servers such as BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere such as Sunone, Microsoft IIS, Apache and etc. Should also be able to use tools such as MQ Series, Tuxedo on Unix, and windows based platforms. Other responsibilities will include maintaining the existing environments and creating new ones as need occurs. Should be able to troubleshoot if the server is down, deploy new applications onto the servers to make them publically available. Individual should be able to test, maintain and monitor computer programs and system, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems, revise systems designs, test procedures, and quality standards. Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Please email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to 4780 Ashford Dunwoody Road A412, Atlanta, GA 30338.
We are seeking multiple housekeepers for various locations in the United States. Responsibilities include following daily schedule, proper cleaning of rooms, inspecting the rooms for safety hazards, recording room status on work sheets and greeting guests. Individual should be able to arrive to work on time, make beds properly, speak to the guests, check for damaged linens, acknowledge all guests, and assist other employees if needed. Individual should have knowledge of how to properly clean a room using appropriate chemicals, layout of the hotel, safety and security rules of the hotel, and geographic knowledge of the area. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
BMG with offices in Atlanta, GA 30346 is hiring three (3) full time Business Analysts who understand the business users’ requirement, lead, conducts interviewing tasks and prepare DWH requirement doc. Invl in design and vld the logical data models. Model, design, and prototype invl in dvlp/vld ETL logic rqr to support info reqmt. Elicit reqmt using data anls, business process des, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow anls. Decompose high level business reqmt into an app level of business rules and detailed user, functional and nonfunctional req using alt views such as flows, diagrams, models, use cases and state diagrams when applicabl. BL, Data Analystics of the org sys. Provide support for the asset-liability mgr function, Date warehouses for financial anal, axxruals, compiling key ratios, rate dvlp, forecast projections and budgets. Consolidate and deliver data centric project artifacts inc data profile findings, data quality rqmt, business metadata. Extensive Financial and data analysis with the task of providing market risk profile, evaluate, and trend IPA spend rates, estb & secure adequate reserves. BMG will pay a salary of $64,043 per year. Must have Masters in Business Admin/rltd field or combination of BS and 5 years of exp. Exp is credited towards edu as 3 years of exp = 1 year of college education. Combination of education and exp is acceptable. Apply via resume only to HR Beyond 400 Perimeter Center Terrace #900 Atlanta, Georgia 30346.
Questions about this position can be directed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education and Position Requirements:
- Masters (MS) degree in Business Administration /related field OR
- Combination of BS degree in Business Administration /rltd field AND 5 years (yrs) of experience (exp).
- Exp is credited towards education (edu).3 yrs of exp =1yr of college education. Combination of education and exp is acceptable
Application Process: Applications should include the resume and cover letter and should be mailed directly to email@example.com.