Computer User Program Analyst/Support
Beyond Management Group, Inc. is seeking Computer User Program Analyst/Support, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the development, testing and deployment of our web-based applications and portals, which include development, enhancements, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Contribute to the development, configuring and deployment, testing, and maintaining J2EE based distributed systems for our in-house environments like Dev, SIT, UAT, Prod and DR.
- Responsible for computer application programming and developing the automation architecture in a scalable way to support our suite of web portals/services in an upward-scalable way.
- Primarily code the back-end and the front of the application, fix bugs within the application, followed by unit testing, integration testing and performance testing.
- Using J2EE based technologies like Oracle Weblogic, Jboss, GlassFish, Aqualogic Service Bus, Websphere and Java Messaging Service (JMS).
- Customize and script the operating system server environment for UNIX based OS like Red Hat Linux 7/8 and newer, Sun Solaris, HPUX and Windows based environments like Windows 2012/2016 and newer versions.
- Administration of Application servers such as Oracle Weblogic, IBM Websphere and other webservers such as Sunone, Microsoft IIS, Apache, etc.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities. Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment. Install new hardware or software systems or components, ensuring integration with existing network systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Application or related.
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Here.