Technology is evolving faster than ever before; BMG realized that and since earned a reputation for satisfying world-class clients with their most complex technical needs. We have a track record of delivering high quality results on most critical of projects. We have strong and deep-rooted relations with our clients, big or small, where we fulfill their continuous need to upgrade while remediating the very intricate and the most challenging IT security vulnerabilities. Our clients retain our services for any and all of their following technical needs as we tailor our pricing models to offer all inclusive, stand alone, fully managed and or partially managed plans.
- Upgrading applications and infrastructure (Linux, Unix, Solaris, Windows)
- Creating or correcting Professional documentation for Infrastructure and Application Life Cycle
- Inventory Management of Systems and Tools
- Building plans and aiding from Technical Project Management to Design Tech Reviews to Issuing Permits to Operate
- Patch Management and Continuous Patch Monitoring to keep your infrastructure most secure
- Internal and External Security Vulnerability Assessment and Remediations
- Acquisition, training, and retention of highly skilled talent including those with extraordinary abilities in science, technology, and engineering.
For Travel, Leisure and Resort Industry
We support all hotel, tourism, and leisure industry specific technology systems worldwide. We also specialize in projecting automation that improves systems and communications. Our tailored solutions increase productivity by automating manual tasks, and eliminating duplicate work by implementation of sophisticated, easy to navigate programs.
- We can implement Microsoft-based Active Directory platform, LDAP or other Identity Management Systems for all your workforce, that can be the corner stone of an organized e-network. The network can expand by integration of simple services such as an email exchange server, contact management solution, and installation of services such as SharePoint. We utilize information collected from all these platforms to analyze data and to provide you with real-time reporting. We strongly believe that timely review of accurate financial data and its quick analysis is essential. Our data analysis packages, with advanced reporting, and can pinpoint trends, needs and competitive examination necessary for financial evaluation and decision-making.
BMG’s ongoing Information Technology Training can be the most beneficial for any team, in any industry. Training focuses on crash courses in most advanced and innovative IT products, and empowers individuals to quickly learn, utilizing just the necessary skillsets, to review reports, statistics, and get ahead of the game.
- Market assessment and analysis
- Reopening budgeting and staffing
- Production of five year operating proformas
- Review for operational issues
- Complete walk through
- Franchise recommendation
- Leadership development training programs
- Employee focus group facilitation
- Active college recruiting program
- Behavioral interviewing structure
- Labor law compliance support
- Internal payroll processing system
- Fully automated human resource information system
- Cash control supervision
- Quarterly payroll analysis
- Coordination of external audits
- Monthly profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet produced and distributed
- Annual operational audits